May 14, 2008

THE LEMONHEADS ARE SO GOOD!

A Bunch of shit...
I found some other pictures from my east coast trip...i wanna leave again badly! who wants to go somewhere with me? FREALZ!

I'm so hungry! i have become so broke and cannot eat! all these dumb billz have caught up with me and it sucks! i was supposed to get my stimulus check from the man, but it hasn't come in I'm pissed, hungry, and bummed!

i did get a letter from Christine today! and that ruled!
there was also a show at the house the other day. social circkle played and those dudes ripped and were mad funny!
someone still punched the goddamn ceiling!!

SOURPATCH is gonna record some crap this weekend so we can show the other members the new stuff. if it sounds good I'll post it next time!

I made a mixed tape for a grill. its available for download right here....i think I'm gonna start making these mix tapes available for download alot on my blog because i saw them do it on skinbyrd.com (my newest obsession!) so check back for cool songs!

DOWNLOAD MIX TAPE!

track listing is as followzzzzz.

ALL GRILL SUMMER FUN BAND -Brooklyn Phone Call
ALL GRILL SUMMER FUN BAND -Car Trouble
ANOTHER SUNNY DAY -Anorak City
THE BRAT -Highschool
DISCOUNT -Stitch
DREAMDATE -Why Dont You Make Me
DREAMDATE -New York City
FASTBACKS -Run No More
GAZE -Jelly-Bean
GAZE -Seed-Less
HEAVENLY -Boyfriend Stays the Same
KARAOCAKE -Change of Plans
LEMONHEADS -Uhhh
LEMONHEADS -Fed Up
LOIS -Shy town
ROCKETSHIP -I Love you Like the Way That I Used To

ROCKETSHIP -Kisses are Always Promises
SCREAMING SNEAKERS -Violent Days
SCREAMING SNEAKERS -Aim and Run
THE SMUGGLERS + ROSE MELBERG -Rosie
THAT DOG -Long Island
THAT DOG -One Summer Night
TIGER TRAP -My Broken Heart
TIGER TRAP -You're Sleeping
THE WAILERS -Hurts to be Alone


+ Social Circkle
+ Coffee
+ Xtines letter

- So Hungry
- So Broke
- So Dumb!





No comments: