January 07, 2010

Dear blog



So new years is here and so far so good/scary

I'm moving out of locust street. It's super weird I feel bad for some odd reason, those guys are my best friends, but I feel like I need to leave. Being their feels stale and counter productive. I want a clean/healthy/homey house
And I want to be able to grow in a positive enviorment!

The house I'm moving into is going to allow me to (hopefully) hold shows!

I'm gonna try and start a few other projects soon!



Also sourpatch is hoping to do some big things this year including out new record, big tour with fleabag and so much more!



In disgust has some awesome records coming out too! I hope we also do big things!

1 comment:

anime said...

Your blog is interesting, I hope a lot of love to your blog, you can see my blog and leave a comment, please