October 08, 2009

I Double Dare You Don't!

One coffee a day is my new deal. So far so good!

My bank as taken away $270 dollars in overdraft fees for food, so for the last 2 weeks i've been dead broke. I'm eating endless amounts of kale and drinking lots of water because they are cheap!
I want to leave somewhere soon I'm getting antsy and panicky hopefully I can get to a place where I have money to spend again preferably on some plane tickets.

I have been thinking more and more about a million things
- I want to live in a space that allows shows
- I want a coffee/info shop
- I want to move
- I want the strength to quit a job that is good for me, but restricts me from being completely free to do what I want.
- I want to feel less vulnerable
- I want to care for others as they care for me
- I want a new cardigan
- I want to be as happy with myself
- I want to be around only positive people
- I want to runaway from my thoughts
- I want to separate myself from comfortable routines
- I need to be challenged

No comments: